Dry cold front arrives today.
- No big deal.
- Upper 30°s for most backyards early Sunday morning.
- Official BNA low 40° Sunday morning. BNA is among the warmer local spots during fall and winter mornings.
- Frost unlikely, except on roofs.
Gradual warmup next week 📈.
Drought continues ⌛
- Has not rained more than 0.02″ since September 11.
- Next rain chance Wed-Thu next week. Not much, total of 0.3″ or so on average. This is a low confidence forecast.
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
Live coverage during tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings.
Support the mission.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs