We are all “abnormally dry.”
- Even worse: most of Nashville is in a moderate drought.
You know how it happened:
- Our last rain of more than a tenth of an inch was 0.44″ on September 11.
- We average 3.80″ from Sept 1 to Oct 6. This year we’ve had 1.43″, almost all of which came the first two weeks of Sept.
Not even a chance of rain until maybe late Wednesday, Oct. 12. Low confidence in that.
It’s a great time to seal your driveway or stain your deck.
- If my wife is reading this know this applies to other people who do handy things.
- I would mess it up.
- Probably by accidentally sealing the dog.
It’s going to get cold.
Upper 30°s Sunday morning.
- Official low at BNA Sunday morning is 40°.
- BNA is usually one of the warmest spots during cold fall and winter mornings.
- Your backyard will probably be colder.
- Frost should be east of us but your roof may gather a bit of it.
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs