High temps will run several degrees above average for the work week, not feeling very mid-November like.
Our two “main” chances of rain this week will be Wednesday and Friday.
- these chances look very meh for us
- most, if not all the rain will stay to our south
- if we do see rain this week, this is the most likely day
- timing still fuzzy, maybe some rain for playoff FNL
- no severe weather expected
- will drop the temps a tad for the rest of the weekend
Rainfall totals look to be around 0.25″ the next 7 days. Not the amount we need.
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs