Probably won’t rain today. Not totes sure about that but I’m keeping my outdoor plans.
- A few models think some of us will see a few light mid afternoon showers.
- Most models think no rain.
- Latest HRRR run has it all just missing us 👇🏽
Rain expected Sunday.
- Off and on.
- Average rainfall 0.1″ won’t dent our drought.
- Some areas should get more than 0.1″, others less.
- Few thunderstorms possible (more likely in the afternoon) but nothing severe.
Frozen Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday mornings incoming. Below chart shows lows around freezing. Most local backyards get a bit colder than official lows so expect below freezing temps 👇🏽:
- Protect plants, pets, pipes.
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs