Somehow, we are already into the sixth month of the year. And the weather is pretty typical for it.
- HRRR model (above) thinks we may get some action this afternoon/evening
- No severe weather concerns
- Lightning, gusty winds and heavy rain are possible, it’ll be brief though
- If thunder roars, go indoors
We’re set up for a nice, but hot weekend. Temps will be the hottest they’ve been all year as they reach the lower 90s.
Good news is
- dry air filters in so the Wattery chances will be low
- dew points will be tame (low 60s) so there will not be much difference in the actual temp and heat index
- no severe weather concerns!
As we heat up into summer, super important reminder. Look before you lock.
Warm, borderline hot, and low Wattery chances trend will continue into early next week.
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs