A mere repeat of yesterday. We dodged Wattery chances yesterday, we’ll see if our luck (or bad luck depending on how you see it) continues.
- Best chances to see anything will be afternoon/evening
- No severe weather concerns
- Can’t rule out lightning, gusty winds and heavy rain
- If thunder roars, go indoors
Warm (Hot?), But Mostly Dry Start To June
- Hottest temperatures thus far this year will come this weekend
- Continued Wattery chances, but lower chances this weekend thanks to drier air
- Dewpoints will be in the low 60s so not much difference in actual temp and heat index
- Warm and mostly dry pattern continues into early next week
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs