Today and Monday will be relatively nice days, with highs just a tad above normal, but most importantly, no rain. Clouds will eventually clear out at some point this afternoon.
Tuesday looks the be dry for the most part, until rain moves in late Tuesday night, as shown below by the EURO model.
- Rain looks to be come in two rounds, one earlyyy Wednesday morning, and another Wednesday afternoon/evening.
- There could be some rumbles of thunder, but no severe weather is expected.
- Main concern is localized flash flooding, especially in areas that have received a good amount of rainfall in the past week.
- Rainfall totals look to be 1-2″, maybe higher in isolated areas.
- Rain should move out by Thursday morning.
Rest of the week looks to be fairly dry with chilly temperatures.
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs