The wet week continues this morning, and will continue on and off throughout the day and into tomorrow – as shown by the HRRR model below.
- Rain will continue on/off throughout the week until Friday afternoon or evening – when most models expect us to clear out.
- Much lower rain chances for this weekend
- Overall rainfall totals continue to come down – only 1-2″ more inches expected, maybe some locally higher amounts. NWS Nashville thinks the overall risk of any widespread flooding continues to decrease.
- You may hear a rumble of thunder or two, but no severe weather is expected this week or into the weekend.
- Rain chances increase on Monday/Tuesday – more deets on that in the upcoming days.
Above average temps continue throughout the week, cooling off to what we are used to for this time of the year by the weekend.
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs