Little bit of rain coming today, meh.
- off and on and light
- about a tenth of an inch total
- “heaviest” this afternoon/earlier tonight, maybe a lightning strike or two
- I’m keeping my maybe a little soggy, so what plans, this is meh, here’s the HRRR because that’s what we do:
⚠️ Early Tuesday morning Freeze Watch . . .
Frost and freeze conditions could kill crops, other sensitive vegetation, and possibly damage unprotected outdoor plumbing.NWS Freeze Watch
Freeze Watch has tips:
- Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold.
- To prevent freezing and possible bursting of outdoor water pipes they should be wrapped, drained, or allowed to drip slowly.
- Those that have in-ground sprinkler systems should drain them and cover above- ground pipes to protect them from freezing.
🥶 We may dip into the mid to upper 20°s for a few hours right around sunrise.
2️⃣ Expect two additional freezy mornings Weds and Thurs before temps warm back up for the weekend.
📃 Average first freeze is November 1. Earliest freeze was Oct 2, 1984. Latest was November 27, 2009. So, yeah, 2022’s first freeze will be about two weeks early.
Weather changes constantly.
Follow @NashSevereWx on Twitter for any changes to this forecast.
Live coverage during tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings.
Support the mission.
We are 100% community supported. No ads. No subscription fees. Keep it free for everyone.
Categories: Forecast Blogs